After closing for a short time, the Landscape Recycling Center is now open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for product sales and disposal services. However, their procedures have changed significantly to fall in line with our community's response to COVID-19. Here's what you need to know:
- Only credit card payments and commercial charge accounts will be accepted. Cash and check will not be accepted until further notice to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. A pre-paid cash card is acceptable provided it does not require a personal identification number (PIN).
- Remain in vehicle until instructed to approach ticket booth.
- Delivery orders will not be taken at the Landscape Recycling Center ticket booth or by phone. Delivery orders must utilize the new Delivery Order Form [PDF] and be sent by email or post.
- The bucket program is being suspended to maintain social distancing.
- Customers must bring their own containers or vehicles to load product.
- Practice social distancing during unloading and loading of material on LRC premises.
They encourage you to use delivery if you are ordering their products. You just fill out this form, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or send by mail). To get a closer look at what types of services they offer, check out our article from a couple of years ago.
Photo by Addison McClure.