Watson's is hosting a special event tomorrow, November 29th, with Chicago Distilling Company. This limited-seat event features a variety of whiskeys and a tasting menu. There are only 18 seats, and tickets are $45 per person. To reserve yours, contact Ian (Ian.Willette@WatsonsChicken.com). The event starts at 6 p.m.
Additional details and the menu on Facebook, and I've included them below:
CHICAGO DISTILLING WHISKEY TASTING + FOOD PAIRINGS
Join us again for another spirits & food tasting event at the shack! Our friends from Chicago Distilling will be on site to give you an exclusive, intimate tasting experience.
There will be  pours paired with  small bites to go with an informative tasting with a representative from Chicago Distilling.
This event is VERY LIMITED with only  seats available. Tickets will be available for sale for $45 and must be purchased in advance. All interest & inquiries are to be directed to Ian at Watson's Shack & Rail n downtown Champaign, IL.
When: November 29th @ 6:00 PM
Where: 211 N. Neil St., Champaign, IL 61820
- Johnny R. in Denmark: Smoked salmon, cultured butter, pickled carrot, dill, salmon roe on housemade rye (Blind Tiger Bourbon)
- Classical dressage: Bone marrow luge, shortrib marmalade, sourdough (Blind Tiger Rye)
- The House Always Wins: Baked Oyster, country ham, cornbread stuffing, pickled onion (Stouted Single Malt Whiskey)
- What Profiteroles a Man: Smoked gouda gougere, hazelnut cream, pomegranate molasses (Belgian Dark Strong Style Single Malt Whiskey)
- “I’ll have what she’s having”: Fried nutella pie, PFF gelato (American Brown Single Malt Whiskey)
Top photo from Facebook.