Using ingredients from Illinois farms affiliated with Marty Travis from Spence Farm Foundation and the Down at the Farms Collaborative, The WheelHouse will put forward five courses ($50; wine pairings an additional $30) that sound pretty darn tasty:
- Ribbons of Radish, Cucumber and Flowers
- Goat Cheese Raviolo, Bacon Brodo, Pickled Ramps
- Summer Vegetables in Several Different Preparations
- Freedom-Range Chicken Three Ways, Oyster Mushrooms, Berries, Herbs
- Blue Hopi Corn Cake, Honey Ice Cream, Oats
Dinner is from 6 to 9 p.m. Reservations are required, and can be made by calling (217) 469-6252, or by contacting The WheelHouse on Facebook.
Here's the trailer for Sustainable: