Polyvinyl, Champaign's very own independent record label (and home to some really amazing bands), is hiring a Finance Director for their office in Champaign.
The full details can be found here, or read below:
Polyvinyl is currently seeking a Finance Director in our Champaign, IL office.
This is a full-time (Monday - Friday) position in Champaign, IL, and is open immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily accounts receivable/accounts payable tasks such as paying invoices, receiving payments, etc, maintenance of customer and vendor accounts, collections, etc...
- Reconciliation of financial accounts, credit card statements, etc...
- Invoicing of sales statements from a variety of sources
- Maintaining album budgets and tracking spending
- Royalty calculations and payments
- Must possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask with great attention to detail.
- Proven strong communication skills and organizational skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft applications such as Google Drive, Word and Excel.
- Prior knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred.
- Should be self-motivated and goal-driven, solving challenges proactively.
- Ability to set priorities and set deadlines.
- Must effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects against aggressive timelines without compromising quality.
- Must have the ability to work in a tight-knit, community-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have a passion for music and the desire to grow alongside the Polyvinyl family.
- Previous accounting/bookkeeping experience (or degree in field) is a strong plus.
- Minimum two-year commitment preferred.
- Salaried position
- Health insurance and retirement plan
- Ten annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
We’re excited to hear from you and want to learn more about what you can bring to this position! For consideration please send a cover letter and resume by March 6, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.