In just a short amount of time, The Land Connection's Artisan Cup & Fork has become one of the most anticipated food events in C-U. The fourth annual fundraiser is September 21st and will be at Bluestem Hall in Urbana.
Tickets are $65 until September 6th, and $75 thereafter. There are discounts for group tickets and people under 21.
This year's participating chefs are:
- Chef Ryan Rogiers of Wheelhouse in St. Joseph
- Chef Jordan Baldarotta of Baldarotta's Porketta and Sicilian Sausage in Urbana
- Chef Anne Caye, a personal chef in Champaign-Urbana
- Chefs Jordan & Aurora Coffey of American Harvest Eatery in Springfield and the reigning champions
- Chefs Crystol Smith & Mike Murphy from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Chef Leah Bodine of Blue Dragonfly Catering in Champaign-Urbana
Top photo by Brittany Busboom